Tuesday 28 January 2014

Stupid Landraider, and some painting company

So I've been busy painting my second Landraider the past couple of weeks, it's slow progress and I'm getting a bit fed up doing it. But this time, instead of starting to paint another mini, I've decided to do some details on the tank when I don't feel like cleaning up the shading of the hull.


Last night I was accompanied by an old friend of mine who just decided to start painting (and hopefully playing with) some minis again after many years of absence from the hobby. While I didn't paint much myself, I did give him some advice. 
And yes, that room is my son's to-be-room when he gets old enough!



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That man looks like an adult.
    Am I that old now?

    Great fun to pain again :)

    ReplyDelete